Sergey P. Kovalyov
Institute of Control Sciences, Russian Academy of Sciences
Digital economy: Goals, means, stakeholders
Abstract. The paper articulates a goal of the digital economy for mass players, which consists in a radical increase in the availability of economic effects through deployment of digital technologies and platform solutions. The author proposes an ecosystem approach as a means of reducing legislative and technological risks of failure in achieving the goal. He demonstrates effects of digital transformation for stakeholders on the example of energy sector, which is being re-shaped, paralleling the internet, into a network of cells that encapsulate generation, consumption, and storage of resources.
Keywords: digital economy, stakeholder, digital platform ecosystem, internet of energy
- Akatkin, Y.M., Karpov, O.E., Konyavskiy, V.A., Yasinovskaya, E.D. Tsifrovaia ekonomika: kontseptualnaia arkhitektura ekosistemy tsifrovoi otrasli [Digital Economy: Conceptual Architecture of a Digital Economic Sector Ecosystem]. Biznes-informatika. Business Informatics, 2017, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 17–28. DOI: 10.17323/1998–0663.2017.4.17.28. (In Russian)
- Internet of Distributed Energy Architecture. Moscow: Infrastructure Center EnergyNet, 2018. Available at: https://idea-go.tech/IDEA-whitepaper-en.pdf (accessed on May 10, 2019).
- Kafle, Y.R., Mahmud, K., Morsalin, S., Town, G.E. Towards an Internet of Energy, in: Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Power System Technology (POWERCON). Wollongong, NSW: IEEE, pp. 1–6. DOI: 10.1109/POWERCON.2016.7754036.
- Kovalyov, S.P. Zainteresovannye storony tsifrovoi detsentralizovannoi malouglerodnoi energetiki [Stakeholders of the Digital, Decentralized, and Decarbonized Energy Industry], Energobezopasnost i energosberezhenie [Energy Safety and Energy Economy], 2019, no. 2, pp. 49–55. (In Russian)
- Programma “Tsifrovaia ekonomika Rossiiskoi Federatsii” [Program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”]. Order No. 1632-R of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28 July 2017. Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71634878/ (accessed on May 10, 2019). (In Russian)
- Rekomendatsii “kruglogostola” Komiteta Gosudarstvennoi Dumy po energetike na temu “Zakonodatelnoe obespechenie razvitiia tsifrovoi energetiki v Rossii” [Recommendations of the “Round Table” of the State Duma Energy Committee on “Legislative Support for the Development of Digital Energy in Russia”]. Moscow: State Duma, 2018. Available at: http://komitet2-13.km.duma.gov.ru/Rabota/Rekomendacii-po-itogam-meropriyatij/item/16637855/ (accessed on May 10, 2019). (In Russian)
- Ukaz Prezidenta Rossiiskoi Federatsiiot 7 maia 2018 g. No. 204 “O natsionalnykh tselyakh i strategicheskikh zadachakh razvitiia Rossiiskoi Federatsii na period do 2024 goda” [Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2018 No. 204 “On National Goals and Strategic Objectives of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2024”]. Available at: http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/43027 (accessed on May 10, 2019). (In Russian)
- Ukaz Prezidenta Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 9 maia 2017 g. No. 203 “O Strategii razvitiia informatsionnogo obshchestva v Rossiyskoi Federatsii na 2017 — 2030 gody” [Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 9, 2017 No. 203 “On the Strategy of information society development in Russian Federation to 2017 – 2030”]. Available at: http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/41919 (accessed on May 10, 2019). (In Russian)
- Voropay, N.I., Gubko, M.V., Kovalyov, S.P., Massel, L.V., Novikov, D.A., Raykov, A.N., Senderov, S.M., Stennikov, V.A. Problemy razvitiia tsifrovoi energetiki v Rossii [Digital Energy Development Problems in Russia]. Problemy upravleniia [Control Sciences], 2019, no.1, pp. 2–14. (In Russian)